Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Monitor
- Quick Overview : The Accu-Chek blood glucose meter is an easy to use system that comprises powerful features like accurate blood glucose measurement, pre-and post-meal reminders, visual double check and two-button intuitive handling and is suitable for self-testing.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before taking the test
- Dry them.
- Insert a test strip into the meter.
- Prick your finger and squeeze it for a few drops of blood.
- Place the blood drop on the colored part of the strip and wait.
- The meter will display your blood glucose level on a screen within 5 seconds.
USP of Accu-Chek Glucometer Active:
- Accurate* blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013^ standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match colour code to assure results accuracy.
- 8 seconds re-dose option: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- Pre and post-meal markers: Accu-Chek Active provides you with a pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- Post-prandial reminder: Accu-Chek Active also gives you a visual and audio post-prandial reminder which reminds you to test two hours after eating.
- Measuring interval : 10-600 mg/dL
- MEMORY : 500 test results
- View test average up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
- USB interface for data transfer: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter has a built-in USB port for transferring saved test results to a computer which is equipped accordingly.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.