B.B.C spray is a product for oral activity used as an Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic & local anesthetic for the mouth and throat.
Each 100 ml solution contains:
- Benzocaine:1.5 gm.
- Benzydamine hydrochloride:0.15 gm.
- Cetalkonium chloride:0.0413 gm.
B.B.C.® has multiple actions as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and local anesthetic.
- Benzocaine acts as a very potent local anesthetic (surface anesthetic ).
- Benzydamine hydrochloride in concentration of 0.15% has a potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Cetalkonium chloride has a wide spectrum of bactericidal action beside its antifungal activity. Generally, it has antiseptic and antimicrobial actions.
Indications And Usage:
B.B.C.® mouth and throat spray is used to relieve pain and inflammation in the following cases:
- Dental disorders, e.g. gingivitis
- Pre-and postdental surgery
- Sore throat
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis
- Dyspeptic ulcers
- Inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat
- Minor infections of the mouth and throat
B.B.C.® is also used as a mouth refresher and routine antiseptic.
Dosage & Administration:
1-2 applications 3-4 times daily or as required.
Atomizer cans of 25 ml.
Avoid spraying into the eyes. Not advisable in extremes of age as it may affect swallowing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.