Enemax Enema- 120ml
Enemax enema is used for Constipation, Additive for parenteral fluid formulas, Hypophosphatemia, and other conditions. Enemax enema may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Enemax enema contains Disodium Phosphate and Mono Sodium Phosphate as active ingredients.
Enemax enema works by possessing the laxative action; maintaining the red cell glucose utilization and lactate production
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Enemax enema. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach pain
- Muscle cramps
- Weakness in hands or feet
Precautions:Before using Enemax enema, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- patients with a history of seizures
- patients with cardiac failure
- patients with cirrhosis
- patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Interactions with Enemax enema:If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Enemax enema may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Enemax enema may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Aluminum and/or magnesium-containing antacids
When not to use Enemax enema:Hypersensitivity to Enemax enema is a contraindication. In addition, Enemax enema should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- older age patients
- patients with bowel obstruction
- patients with impaired renal function
- patients with infected stones
- patients with poor gut motility
Missing a dose:In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra doses to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Enemax enema:
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Enemax enema, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Enemax enema:
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Enemax enema.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.