Fingertip pulse oximeter
Finger pulse oximeter is a lightweight, portable device used for measuring both heart rate and blood oxygen levels or SpO2. Simply place your finger inside the antimicrobial vinyl sensor and have these vital measurements instantly displayed on a LED screen.
- Simple one button operation
- Small size, easy to carry
- Easy to read OLED display
- Data storing and data analysis function
An affordable and portable pulse oximeter for monitoring pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation on an outpatient basis. Ideal solution for patient monitoring at home and in the hospital, in emergency medicine, for self-monitoring of health status and monitoring the effectiveness and safety of sports training.
One of the most popular models of pulse oximeters, which has established itself as the most affordable and reliable in operation.
- Lightweight for carrying and Easy-To-Use.
- Manually adjust the direction of interface.
- OLED display , simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
- Real-time spot-checks.
- Low battery voltage indication.
- Sleep monitoring function.
- Data storing and data analysis function.
- Sleep monitoring time: 8 hours
- Display direction: OLED blue and yellow two-colour display, 6 display modes, 4 display directions
- Display Type:OLED display
- SpO2 Measurement range:70%~99%
- ±2% on the stage of 80%~100%;
- ±3% on the stage of 70%~80%;
- Below 70% no requirement
- Resolution: ±1%
- PR:Measurement range: 25BPM~250BPM
- Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1%(the larger one)
- Power: 2x AAA 1.5A alkaline batteries (not included)
- Power consumption: below 30mA
- Automatic power-off:the product shuts off by itself when no finger is in the product >=8 seconds
- Operation Environment:Operation Temperature: 5C~40C
- Storage Temperature: -20C~55C
- Ambient Humidity: 15%~85% non-condensing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.