Infant D – Sunshine Vitamin For Babies
In the first stage of physical and intellectual development of children from 0 to 3 years old, the adequate supply of micronutrients is very important, not to mention vitamin D3. In Vietnam, the proportion of children lacking vitamin D3 is still high because parents have not detected it in time to supplement at the right time.
. Vitamin D – Vitamin From The Sun.
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin commonly known as the sunshine vitamin. Therefore, the role of the sun is the beginning of the development of the body. When a baby’s skin is exposed to the sun, it makes vitamin D from cholesterol (a substance found in fat in the skin).
• The sun’s ultraviolet B (UVB) rays shine on cholesterol in skin cells, providing the synergy to produce vitamin D. This form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) is synthesized in the skin through metabolism. in the liver and kidneys to develop into substances that continue to nourish and develop calcium.
• Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and maintaining bone health in children. Recently, Vitamin D is also considered valuable for improving immunity in children.
. Signs of vitamin D deficiency in children
Vitamin D is a very important vitamin for the development of childhood landmarks.
Signs of calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency are often difficult to identify without a specific blood test. But you can pay special attention through a few external manifestations of the baby to partly identify whether the child’s body lacks vitamin D3 nutrients or not:
– Soft skulls: In newborn babies, when the babies are born, the skull bone is not really complete, they are not seamlessly connected, there still exist a few joints that create the sunken points called the fontanelle. On average, after only 19 weeks of life, the baby’s tapering will be right away. But the first sign that your baby lacks vitamin D3 the first thing you can notice is that the baby’s tapering is longer than naturally. Parents will find the baby’s skull very soft even at 19 weeks of age, this is considered a period of great care from parents. This condition can lead to many undesirable brain injuries.
Head sweat: The child’s head sweat a lot is also a sign that the child is deficient in vitamin D3. For normal babies, they only sweat a little if the weather is hot, but if the mother sees that her child is sweating too much, she should let her see the doctor to know exactly the current health status of the child like that. Come on. If your baby lacks vitamin D3, the mother can easily supplement, so it is necessary to detect early to avoid many negative complications later.
– Deformed bones: Vitamin D is a micronutrient that transmits calcium in the body, so if there are signs of vitamin D3 deficiency, it will greatly affect the development of bones. Children lacking vitamin D often suffer from rickets, abnormally growing bones, deformed bones such as spine arched bones, bent legs.
Babies with slow growth: For babies with lack of nutrients, calcium is often much slower to develop than normal, you can track the child’s developmental milestones through each stage. A few small signs like the baby has difficulty practicing crawling alone, the baby has difficulty in sitting up, learning to walk… Even you can see that the child’s limbs are often swollen, the main cause is the improper development of the bones. If you notice any of these signs, take your child to the doctor for prompt treatment.
– Problems with the stomach, respiratory tract: Vitamin D3 or calcium plays a very important role in the activity of the immune system in young children. Signs of children vitamin D3 such as often mild illness, colds, respiratory illnesses. In addition, your child may experience colic due to stomach problems. The cause is not all caused by lack of vitamin D3, but most children with labor or intestines are mostly due to lack of vitamin D3 in the body.
. Vitamin D and immunity
Vitamin D has a very important function. In addition to the homeostasis and calcium functions include the modulation (control) of immune responses. Cells of the immune system are able to synthesize and respond to vitamin D, which in turn may help fight infections and modulate allergic responses.
Based on the results of a study conducted in children and adolescents in Vietnam, vitamin D supplementation reduced the risk of respiratory viral infections by 24%, not due to influenza alone, demonstrating the potential role of it in reducing respiratory tract viral diseases.
Vitamin D supplementation can help reduce the risk of allergies and reduce ear infections, which are common in children
How to take Vitamin D with Infant-D
There are many natural food sources of vitamin D (D2 & D3), including oily fish (e.g. salmon, mackerel), cod liver oil, organ meats and egg yolks. However, these forms are not particularly child-friendly and eating well regularly can be difficult.
Infant-D is a special formula that contains Vitamins in sunlight, made in Australia and specifically designed to provide the right Vitamin D that is:
+ Unique twist-opening formula
+ Allows administration aseptic treatment
+ 400 IU – correct dose for newborn babies
Unlike conventional vitamin D liquid formulas. These products often use the form of a large bottle extract to the baby’s mouth, which makes in some cases the baby more vulnerable and increases the risk of infection due to contamination. The Infant-D spiral-open infant formula was developed to bridge this critical gap with most of the vitamin D liquid formulations available to children. Helix open capsules also ensure the correct dose of Vitamin D is taken each time and do not require measurement and monitoring unlike dropper based products.
And this helps children:
+ Helps reduce the risk of recurrence of lower respiratory tract infections
+ Reduces the risk of allergies
+ Reduces the risk of relapsing middle ear infections
+ Infrand D helps regulate blood calcium and supports immune system
Box of 3 blisters x 10 tablets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.