Limzer Capsule is used for Acidic stomach, Gastroesophageal reflux disease, Stomach and intestinal ulcers, Heartburn, Abdominal pain, Bitter fluid into stomach, Food pipe healing, Nsaid-induced ulcers, Treatment for symptoms associated with idiopathic or diabetic gastroparesis, Treatment for intractable nausea and vomiting and other conditions.Limzer Capsulemay also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Limzer Capsulecontains Domperidone and Omeprazole as active ingredients.
Limzer Capsuleworks by blocking the production of acid in stomach; blocking the dopamine receptors;
Detailed information related to Limzer Capsule’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Limzer Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Acidic stomach
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Abdominal pain
- Bitter fluid into stomach
- Food pipe healing
- Nsaid-induced ulcers
- Treatment for symptoms associated with idiopathic or diabetic gastroparesis
- Treatment for intractable nausea and vomiting
- Limzer Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Limzer Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Sensation of whirling and loss of balance
- Deficiency of vitamin b12
- Feeling of discomfort
- Fracture of the hip, wrist or spine
- Increased liver enzymes
- Abdominal pain
- Rashes due to allergy
- Sleepiness or inability to sleep
- Swelling of skin
- Tingling of the skin
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal
- Pain in a joint
- Pain in a muscle or group of muscles
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Breast enlargement
- Breast tenderness
- Breast pain
- Menstruation irregular
- Lactation disorder
- Limzer Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Before using Limzer Capsule, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid driving or operating machinery
- Concurrent use with QT prolongating agents
- Discontinue use if experiencing signs or symptoms associated with cardiac arrhythmia
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Older patients
- Patients with bradycardia
- Patients with cardiac diseases
- Patients with glucose or galactose malabsorption
Interactions with Limzer Capsule
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Limzer Capsule may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Limzer Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Limzer Capsule
Hypersensitivity to Limzer Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Limzer Capsule should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Co-administration with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors
- Concomitant use with medicines that prolong the QT interval
- Congestive heart failure
- Gastric malignancy
- Hypersensitivity to domperidone
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
- Moderate or severe hepatic impairment
- Patients with significant electrolyte disturbances
Composition and Active Ingredients
Limzer Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Omeprazole – 20Mg
- Domperidone – 30Mg
Please note that this medicine m
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.