NECIPRO Ear/Eye Drops
Ciprofloxacin is used for corneal ulcers and superficial infections of the eye and adnexa caused by susceptible strains of bacteria.
- Superficial bacterial infections
- Corneal ulcer
- Acute & subacute conjunctivitis
- Mucopurulent conjunctivitis
- Bacterial corneal ulcer, keratitis
- Preoperative prophylaxis in ocular surgery, treatment of post operative infections.
Dose and Direction of Use
Apply 1 drop atleast every 2 hours then reduce frequency as infection is controlled and continue for 48 hours after healing.
Precautions and Warning
Acute otitis media
Chronic suppurative otitis media
Prophylaxis during otic surgeries such as mastoid surgery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.