Neuroton tablet is a special combination of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid which are essential neurotropic factors. Neuroton is indicated for prevention and treatment of deficiency of vitamins B1, B6 or B12 and their prophylaxis e.g., in neurological and other disorders associated with disturbance of the metabolic functions influenced by B complex vitamins.
Each coated tablet contains:
Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1) 250 mg
Riboflavin phosphate (Vitamin B2) 15 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 150 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250 mcg
Folic acid 500 mcg
Neuroton Tablet is used for Deficiency of vitamin b12, Nerve disorders, Heart problem, Vitamin b12 deficiency, Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, Pregnancy, Infancy, Or childhood, Migraine, Anemia, Mental problems, Eye disorders, Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid and other conditions. Neuroton Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Neuroton Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Deficiency of vitamin b12
- Nerve disorders
- Heart problem
- Vitamin b12 deficiency
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood
- Mental problems
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid
- Thiamine deficiency
- Neurological disorders
- Eye disorders
- Migraine headache
- Neurological disturbances
- Pregnancy complications
- Pernicious anemia
- Neuroton Tabletmay also be used for purposes not listed here
Before using Neuroton Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Administration of folic acid alone is improper therapy for pernicious anemia and other megaloblastic anemias in which vitamin B12 is deficient
- Avoid alcohol consumption, especially if having alcoholic cirrhosis
- Difficulty in breathing
- Folic acid deficiency
- Folic acid in doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Interactions with Neuroton Tablet
Vitamin B6 reduces the effect of L-dopa
When not to use Neuroton Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Neuroton Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Neuroton Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Intolerance to the drug
- Leber’s disease
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Neuroton Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Neuroton Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar condition This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Neuroton Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Neuroton Tablet.
Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily or as directed by the physician/ pharmacist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.