Osteomin provides a scientifically proven and internationally accepted joint care formula containing Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Cartilage damage is the root cause of Osteoarthritis and Osteomin works on the root cause as it is an expert in repairing the damaged cartilage.
Osteomin Tablet is used for Osteoarthritis and other conditions. Osteomin Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Osteomin Tablet contains Chondroitin Sulphate and Glucosamine Sulphate as active ingredients.
Osteomin Tablet works by supplying materials to rebuild the cushion in joints; works as a building block of cartilage to slow down the joint breakdown and so Osteomin provides a scientifically proven and internationally accepted joint care formula containing Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Cartilage damage is the root cause of Osteoarthritis and Osteomin works on the root cause as it is an expert in repairing the damaged cartilage.
Each film coated tablet of OSTEOMIN contains:
- Glucosamine Sulfate (Potassium Salt): 667 mg
- Equiv to Glucosamine Sulfate: 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate: 400 mg
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Osteomin Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Bleeding disorder
- Hair loss
- Skin irritation
- Sun sensitivity
Before using Osteomin Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g., vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Interactions with Osteomin Tablet
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Osteomin Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Osteomin Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Antimitotic chemotherapy
Take one tablet three times per day with meals or as recommended by the pharmacist/ Doctor
When not to use Osteomin Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Osteomin Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Osteomin Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra doses to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Osteomin Tablet
- Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Osteomin Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Osteomin Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Osteomin Tablet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.