Tyzorin® Mouth Wash
The active ingredient in Tyzorin® Mouth Wash is Tibezonium Iodide, a substance well-known for its anti-bacterial activity against disease-causing organisms of the mouth, gums and throat. With its analgesic and anesthetic properties, it also helps ease and soothe painful symptoms.
Mechanism of action
Tyzorin® Mouth Wash shows selective anti-bacterial activity for destroying harmful agents of such as Streptococci, Staphylococci, Diplococci and Corynaebacteria. It is generally well-tolerated by the mucosa and its action is only local.
Tyzorin® Mouth Wash is used for preventing and/or treating:
- dental plaque
- gingivitis (inflammation of gums)
- alveolitis and s (inflammation of lung tissue disrupting breathing)
- pharyngitis (painful sore throat due to common cold)
- tonsillitis (inflammation/infection of tonsils)
- stomatitis (inflammation of the mouth and lips)
- serositis (inflammation of tissues lining lungs, heart, or inner lining of abdomen)
Tyzorin® Mouth wash is also effective for the pre- and post-operative treatment o tonsillectomies and tooth extraction.
Dosage & Instructions
For mouth infections: Rinse mouth/gargle with 1-2 tablespoons of undiluted mouthwash twice a day. Keep in mouth for at least 30 seconds.
For mouth hygiene: Dilute 1-2 tablespoons with equal amounts of water. Rinse mouth and gargle twice a day, or as often as necessary.
Precautions & Contraindications
- Tyzorin® Mouth Wash does not cause any sensitization or allergic reactions.
- Consult a physician if no improvement is seen after short-term use.
- Do not use past expiry date.
Tyzorin® Mouth Wash – simply rinse-retain-spit-repeat to say goodbye to germs and hello to healthier oral hygiene.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.