Shipping Options29/04/2020 2021-01-22 15:46
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery Coverage
Kampala & all other cities in Uganda
OneStop pharmacy delivery team delivers orders within kampala central district on the same day and nearby districts such as Wakiso, Mukono and Entebbe within 1-2 days. This process starts as soon as the order is submitted to our online portal or via our toll free line. All orders are processed on the same day except in some cases as follows;
- When the order contains a requested quantity more than the normal quantities.
- When an item in the order is out of stock. In this case the pharmacy procurement team will get the item in stores as soon as possible. This process may take 1-3 days.
In all exceptional cases, we will notify the customer to ensure his approval for the delay.
Shipping to other districts of Uganda ranges from 3-7 days according to the location and distance from the city centre.
Shipping & Delivery Charge
- The shipping cost will be displayed before submitting the order, so the customer will be able to know the value of shipping charges before the completion of the purchase. However, orders above 100,000/= will be delivered free of charge around Kampala.
Receipt of Shipments
- OneStop Pharmacy is keen on delivering orders to customers at a time that suits them. We work 24 hours a day 7 days a week to provide the best service that suit your needs.
- The delivery team will contact the customer prior to delivering the order to ensure that it will be delivered when the customer is available and ready to receive it.
Controlled and Cold chain products
- Products which need to be stored in the refrigerator will only be delivered within Kampala central district and controlled medicines will only be delivered after verifying the prescription which must be submitted on our online platform. The original prescription will be presented to our delivery personnel upon delivery of the items.