Vitabiotics Wellman Conception 30 Tablets
One-a-day vitamin and mineral supplement with specific nutrients which contribute to normal fertility and reproductive health in men.
Wellman Conception is to help maintain male reproductive health supporting conception.
Receiving a daily amount of certain nutrients may help ensure that your body is functioning to the best of its ability when you and your partner are planning for a baby. Wellman Conception has been developed to provide a comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals and bio-active nutrients which have been chosen for their role in male reproductive function and health.
When you’ve decided to start planning a family, Wellman Conception supports your diet for normal fertility and reproduction, and is designed especially for men.
- Comprehensive support for men’s sexual health and fertility
- Includes Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone
- Also provides Selenium, Ginseng, Co-Q10, Inositol and Peruvian Maca
- The UK’s No.1 men’s supplement brand
Nutritional support for conception & spermatogenesis
A comprehensive formulation of vitamins and micronutrients including L-Carnitine and L-Arginine.
Male conception health
With zinc, an important mineral for the male reproductive system plus Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and magnesium and selenium necessary for sperm formulation.
Vitamins A, C, E and selenium are important central to overall reproductive health and wellness.
UK’s No.1 branded manufacturer in vitamins, minerals and supplements. Source: Nielsen GB ScanTrack Total Coverage. For claim verification write to: Ad Validation, Marketing Department, Vitabiotics Ltd., 1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HF
Advanced vitamin & mineral supplement for men
|Nutritional Information||Average per tablet||% NRV*|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract equiv. to||30 mg||—|
|Peruvian Maca Extract equiv. to||250 mg||—|
|Co-enzyme Q10||2 mg||—|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||—|
|Lycopene Extract||1.5 mg||—|
|Pine Bark Extract||30 mg||—|
|Vitamin A (2500 IU)||750 µg RE||94|
|Vitamin D (as D3 600 IU)||15 μg||300|
|Vitamin E||30 mg α-TE||250|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||113|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||12 mg||1091|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||75 μg||3000|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||167|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, mg = milligram
µg = microgram, IU = International Units.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- one tablet per day with your main meal,
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellman supplements and multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- No yeast
- Wellman is not tested on animals
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.