How Effective is Rimona?
Rimona is composed of Inositol. It is a vitamin-like substance that is found in many plants and animals. It works by balancing certain chemicals in the body which help certain mental conditions, such as depression, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Insulin also works better if used in conjunction with Rimona. It might also help with hormonal imbalance or diabetes during pregnancy.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 to 2 sachets of Rimona in a day, preferably with plenty of water.
Rimona Sachet is not recommended for children (Below 18 years).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Inositol?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Inositol include;
- Difficulty sleeping
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Please consult with your doctor or emeds Pharmacy if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Be especially careful when taking this product if you are diabetic. Keep count of your blood sugar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.